When we help our customers, we’re helping them make some of the most important decisions of their lives. That’s why when we look for someone to join our team, we’re looking for applicants with a strong sense of social responsibility and work ethic. That’s what makes our team one of the most trusted mortgage companies in West Michigan.
Current Open Positions
Senior Mortgage Consultant
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement? Since 2006, Team Mortgage Company has been committed to maintaining a strong reputation as an honest mortgage company offering outstanding customer service, exceptional community relationships, and a high level of employee satisfaction.
We are a fast-growing, full-service mortgage company committed to acquiring talent that fits into our outstanding customer service goals. We seek individuals who take ownership of their roles and responsibilities, respect relationships and are dedicated to going above and beyond to provide top notch service to all clients. We are not the ordinary mortgage company recruiting you just for the loans that you can bring in; we have loans from our established referral sources for you to contact today!
We’re hiring mortgage loan officers who will work directly with our loan processing staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments as needed, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to providing you with a successful transition to Team Mortgage. For 3 to 6 months (depending on experience), this position will receive a fixed salary equivalent to $45,000 annually. We want to allow you time to get to know your fellow mortgage team members, learn our processes, procedures, and systems, while building your pipeline before you transition to a commission position. As a commissioned employee there are no salary limitations.
@Team Mortgage our Employees are our most valuable asset!
- Extremely competitive commission on your personally produced loan sources, plus in-house agents, in-house referrals and hundreds of in-bound leads per year.
- 401K (must qualify based on production and waiting period)
- Health Insurance (must qualify based on production and waiting period)
- Full-Time in-house processing for all Loan Officers. Our robust processing team will take care of your loans from Application thru post closing.
- NMLS #, Licensed loan officer
- Proven history of originating purchase and refinanced loans
- At least 2 years of experience as a licensed mortgage originator.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Willingness to prospect from company provided leads.
- Be comfortable and willing to use video conferencing on a daily basis.
- College degree strongly preferred – Strong technical skills (Microsoft or Google Suite, experience using a CRM to manage leads, etc.)
Qualified Candidates Please send resume to: Team@RUQualified.com
Mortgage Loan Originator
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Type: Full Time
Description: Basic Function:
Working with customers interested in identifying and obtaining mortgage loans that best meet the customers’ financial needs and objectives.
- Maintain knowledge of Team Mortgage’s products, policies and procedures.
- Markets all products and services. This includes the solicitation of residential first mortgages through contacts with Realtors, builders, and developers.
- Determine which products best meet the customers’ needs and financial circumstances and advises potential borrowers regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different financial products and the most appropriate mortgage loan programs.
- Execute effective mortgage marketing plans to meet or exceed agreed upon mortgage production goals.
- Monitor trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as the changing rules and regulations pertaining to both conventional and government insured mortgages.
- Represent Team Mortgage in the community and related functions to identify, develop and promote additional business. May present seminars to general public and real estate agents to promote additional business and community outreach.
- May be required to travel to prospective customers’ homes or business locations.
- Working knowledge of Conventional, RD, & FHA/VA loan programs.
- Minimum of one-year experience in mortgage origination.
- Licensed in the State of MI preferred.
- Good organizational skills, verbal & written communication skills.
- Demonstrates proficiency in relevant computer applications.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all income levels and peers in a professional manner.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 616.829.5912.